Cake Smash Sessions are probably the most fun filled shoot for any birthday girl or boy to partake in! These sessions can be for any age range, but most commonly the1st birthday milestone. They make for fantastic invites or thank you cards, as well as images to hang on your walls. We can work together to come up with your chosen theme and where possible all props are supplied by me.
70 minute session. A Luxury Giant Sponge and Butter Cream Cupcake (theme, colours and flavour of your choice) Mini Pre shoot in an outfit of your choice Cake smash Session with props included Splash & Clean bath tub bubble fun 70 High Res digital photos with copyright to print and use as you wish. A Digital multi image montage 10×8 design, personalised with your child ‘s name and birthday date, a gorgeous way to see your best photos together in one and remember the day.£250
60 minute session Bring your own cake Mini Pre shoot in an outfit of your choice on arrival Cake smash Session with props included Splash & Clean Up bath tub bubble fun 50 High Res digital photos with copyright to print and use as you wish. £200
45 minute session Bring your own cake Mini Pre shoot in an outfit of your choice on arrival Cake smash Session with props included 50 High Res digital photos with copyright to print and use as you wish. £125
30 minute session. Bring your own cake. Cake smash session with props included. 30 High Res digital photos with copyright to print and use as you wish. £95
Option to add a classic giant cupcake to your package is charged at an extra £45
NB. If your child has any food allergies of any kind I ask you to supply your own cake.
If you have preferred colour scheme or style in mind please let me know when you make booking so I can ensure I have everything matching and suitable for your style and choice.
- Arrive with your child ready for pre shoot – its best to let your child get used to the surroundings and get straight into shoot rather than undressing them, its a pretty overwhelming time for babies, lots of excited parents, colours, and new senses!
- Bring an extra outfit to wear for the smash, keep it minimal, less clothes means more lovely mess! (tutu, bikini, shorts, or even just a nappy) I do have a selection of cake smash outfits for boys and girls that you are welcome to use instead. The choice is yours.
- Don’t forget your cake (if it is not included in your package)
- Be armed with lots and lots of wet wipes
- If your child has sensitive skin please supply your own bubble bath (if bath is included in your package), also a baby bathrobe and/or towel
- Water for you child to drink during the session, lottos cake tends to be consumed and babies can get thirsty quickly.
- A change of clothes for parents ( it’s common for cuddles to be required during the smash and often the parents can get messier than the child!)
- A nice comfy clean outfit to dress your child in after the session